CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Toy Makers, you may have some pissed off parents pounding on your front doors!

Question to all parents: Why do toy manufactures insist on making their toys so damn hard to get out of the box? I’ll tell you what, I just spent nearly fifteen minutes removing a toy crane truck out it’s box for my 3 ½ year old. While he’s screaming at me to hurry up, I’m untwisting those damn wire twisty ties, cutting tape, pulling off plastic packaging and so forth. By the time I’m done I’ve worked up a sweat. Alright, so perhaps I’m exaggerating on that last part but in all honesty, is there really any reason why a toy manufacturer would want to make their toys so damned complicated to remove from the box? That’s my gripe of the day. I’m writing a letter to the toy company that made the truck that they wasted fifteen minutes of my life and I want them back. Oh, wait…no refunds without the receipt. Damn.

1 comments:

Lex Valentine said...

You are too funny! No returns without receipt! LMAO