CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The 5 Things I Want Or Would Like To Do

Over the weekend, I put some deep thought into what I would blog about next. Of course, I never did come up with anything interesting. Big surprise? Not to me it’s not. Thanks to Winter, I got to read a bunch of cool blogs she had intro’d me to. Unlike me, she knows where all the good shit’s at. With that said, I got a good look at what types of blogs are out there and it fueled my ideas on what to blog next.


So let me show you what I came up. I’m going to list the 5 things I want or would like to do. Go ahead, call it wishful thinking, call it what you will. I don’t care. There are two reasons why I’m blogging tonight: 1. I haven’t blogged since uh, last weekend, was it? And 2. I really don’t feel like writing a particular story at the Bar, the forum I write at along with several other friends. I had a rough week with one of the characters I write and I just don’t want to write him at this point. For some reason, the story was a living hell to do. I don’t know whether it was lack of motivation or if I was getting confused about the facts I was supposed to use from prior posts that are tied into this particular story, but seriously people…I wanted to pull my fucking hair out! I was that frustrated with the damned thing! Alright, enough with my bitching. So without much further ado, I bring you the 5 top things I want.

1. Chris Evans and/or M. Shadows

This was a toss up. And if you’re asking why I have more than one thing for number one, be lenient on this poor girl! It was a really tough call for me to make. Some of the writers at the Bar forum knows that I have eyes for these two dudes. If I had the option to meet one of them, which won’t happen until the day hell freezes over, oooh…*bites knuckles*…Shit…here I go again. I can’t decide. I give up.

Anyways, Chris Evans (the pic of the dude below) portrays Johann Kohl at the Bar. Johann is one of my main characters that I’ve been writing stories about for two years now. He’s got a shitload of history under his belt and I’m putting the finishing touches on the story I’m working on right now before he’s put on the backburner for a while. That is, until I can come up with something else to make his life a living hell!

I can’t quite figure out what it is about Chris Evans that makes me go all girlie inside. Maybe it’s that nice V cut that starts at his hips and narrows down to his *cough*. Could also be that trail of hair that runs from those fabulous pecs of his all the way down to his *cough, cough* Fuck! Can’t stop choking here! Will someone be nice and get me a glass of water?

Moving on, Mr. M. Shadows (picture below) plays the part of Malice aka Mace MacGillvray, a nice kid betrayed by his cruel uncle that told him lies o’ plenty, enough that fucked Mace over big time. Needless to say, Mace matures into a royal asshole. And the best part? He’s from Scotland. Eat your hearts out ladies. I’ve been trying to find an excuse for well over a year now on how to get his ass into a kilt. I’m working on it.
One of the reasons why I couldn’t settle on Chris Evans alone was because of M. Shadow’s guns! Look how nice those fuckers are! Woot! Woot! And the tattoos on his amazing body make me go absolutely nuts. That’s not the end of it however. He’s got piercings too. When I picked out the person that would portray Mace, M. Shadows came to mind instantly. To this day, I’m proud with the choice I’ve made. Of all the male celebrities out there, I don’t think there’s a single person out there that could’ve played his part so well. Pat on my back…pat on my back!

2. To meet Jonathan Davis of KoЯn.


There’s something about this guy that tears my heart out every single time I hear him sing. And yes, I’ll be the first to admit it, I’ve cried while listening to some of his stuff. I don’t know if it’s because his childhood was so fucked up and I can hear the pain in his voice, or if it’s my own feelings that come out that get me all emotional. I’ve been a devoted fan since the first time I heard them on my radio in my bedroom, all at the young age of 13. I’ve seen KoЯn 9 times in concert and I plan to celebrate on the 10th. Has there ever been a musician that you felt close to? Not in a stalker kind of way, but the way in which you feel like they’re singing the words you feel inside. That’s Jonathan in my eyes. Like most teenagers, I had a slightly bumpy ride and one of my comforts was to listen to Mr. Davis. I’ve seen some footage of him and the band on vids before, and I have to say, the guy seems genuinely nice. In addition, the guy’s hot. He wears kilts. Yet another reason why he seems like a likable dude.

3. To Run and Own a Coffee Shop
Mmm…coffee. If I had my own coffee shop, I’d probably put myself out of business before I could make a single penny. I love coffee and drink it every day. Over the past five years, I’ve gone from the shit that tastes like donkey piss to the good stuff. Where I work, they serve Hills Bros. This is thee worst tasting coffee, ever! Period! Thee End! Once I realized that the Hills Bros. and I don’t get along, I began to bring in my own coffee. I even have my own coffee pot at work because I refuse to drink any other coffee than my own.
I don’t want anyone to drink bad coffee. If I won’t drink it, I don’t want them to. Hence the reason why I think I’d be a good coffee shop owner. It’s a job I would take pride in.

4. My old 1986 Chevette

I want my first car back. I had the some pretty damned good times in it. When I first got my license, my mom passed it down to me. It was a clunker, yet it got me from point A to B. And sometimes A to Z. I drove that thing all over the city I live in currently. With my friends riding along with me and a stereo that’s treble sounded as bad as a fork clinking around in a tin can, it was always fun! And the summers were great to cruise around in it with the windows rolled down. Yes, I miss my Chevette. When it broke down, my parents sold it for parts. Guess I won’t be getting it back afterall, huh?

5. To Write with Perfection! Well, Perhaps Just Write Better!
It’s been slow going but I’ve seen improvement. My writing used to be downright awful. Thanks to Winter, she’s shown me how to write well and now I can actually say, I’m not so ashamed of my writing anymore. At the bar, we have archives where some of my old old old posts are. If I’m having one of those days where I think my writing plain sucks and that I should throw the towel in, I always turn to the archives. They always make me feel better about myself.
I would like to simply be able to snap my fingers and be the best writer out there, but after giving that some thought, I think I would reconsider. What fun is it if you can’t see your progress? Plus, challenges can be fun. If I ever get stuck on a sentence, I look at it like a game of tetris, moving it around and tweaking it until it fits.

So that’s all I have for now. I don’t know what I’ll blog about next, but until next time, have a great week!

3 comments:

Lex Valentine said...

Ok the car is pretty funny. LOL And Hills Bros is NOT the worst coffee out there. Folger's is! At my office they use these tiny prepackaged bags of Folgers. It makes brown water. No taste. Groooooossssss!

The Absurdist said...

I'm just glad you don't want to do the Korn guy. I was worried till I read what you wanted to do with him.

rxvenomqueen said...

Winter - You haven't heard the majority of things I did in that car. I was reckless! I was stupid! And I was young!

Absurdist - I would love to meet the guy, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't ogle him. I think he's a dishy dude!