CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

I Sloganized Myself Tonight!

It’s late. Really late. Alright, so it’s only 11:44 at night but still, I’m pretty damned tired here. After the week I had, I’m looking forward to doing absolutely nothing this weekend. A few moments ago, I was reviewing the Antonio post I’m working on to post at the Bar Forum. I considered adding some more to it but again, I’m tired and my poor brain is no longer functioning. In fact, as I write this, I think the only way I’m doing this while making sense (or am I?) at the same time is because my brain has switched onto autopilot mode.

This blog is going to be the kind where it only takes about 10 minutes to whip out. Hmmm…that last part of the sentence didn’t sound good. Let’s try that again. 10 minutes to slap onto my blog. There. That’s better. Anyways, back to where I was originally going with this.

Winter and I were IMing each other when she threw over a site she wanted me to check out. Turns out it was a slogan generator. Like any generator, you have to put something into the field and at first, I chose my real name.

First thing I came up with: “Everything is better with Laurie on it.”

Alright. So that can be interpreted as many different things. Not surprisingly, the first thing that came to mind was that I sound like a condiment you would put on a hot dog or cheeseburger. Don’t ask. Please, just don’t ask. This is ME writing the shit that goes on inside my head, remember? I get these random thoughts and…yeah. I know. No need to tell me I’m weird. And for the record, no, I didn’t eat any paint chips as a child.

After showing Winter what I came up with, she suggested putting Shiny into the generator. And guess what? I love it!

“Between love and madness lies Shiny.”

Describes me well, or so I personally think so. Best part about this generator, it comes with a code that you can place just about anywhere your little ole’ heart desires! And there you have it folks! My slogan!

Feel like sloganizing yourself? Have at it! Here's the link! http://www.blogthings.com/theslogangenerator/





Your Slogan Should Be



Between Love and Madness Lies Shiny



4 comments:

Lex Valentine said...

I should have known! Shiny is definitely a name that deserves a good slogan! And the other one does have condiment overtones. Heh.

The Absurdist said...

I like it. I got the same thing as Dave II, so I didn't post mine.

MaryO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaryO said...

OK went to the logan site and wow. Had to laugh at it. Mary, the other white meat.
Oh the ways we can take that. Makes me want to shake my head.